Under general manager Alex Anthopoulos, the Blue Jays have made quite a few trades, some just one-for-one (or one-for-cash) but others were monster, multi-player deals. For today's Thursday Morning Sporcle, I have selected a handful of Anthopoulos's trades to see how players involved you can name.
Read the questions carefully to see whether you are being asked to provide who the Blue Jays obtained or who the Blue Jays traded away. In the future look forward to recounting selected trades from the J.P. Ricciardi, Gord Ash, and Pat Gillick eras.
You can use this alternate link to the game if your browser doesn't display the embedded version properly (you might not be able to see the full question in embedded mode, unfortunately).
Show off your score in the comments below. When discussing possible answers be sure to black them out with the "Spoiler Text" function (click the rightmost icon between "Message" and the text box in the comments, or hit Ctrl-F when typing). All comments with an answer without the spoiler box will be hidden by a moderator.
Previous Thursday Morning Sporcle games
- Blue Jays 40-Man Roster on July 15, 2014
- Canadian Blue Jays
- Name the Blue Jays' Johnsons
- Latest Blue Jays Complete Game Shutouts
- Top 10 Blue Jays Prospects for 2010
- 2013 Blue Jays Team Picture (Bonus: 2013 Bisons Team Picture)
- 35+ Home Run Blue Jays
- Departed Blue Jays
- Real and Fake Blue Jays Minor Leaguers
- Blue Jays Anagrams, Pitchers Edition
- Blue Jays' Fastest Fastballers
- Blue Jays season openers against the Yankees (Bonus: Expos, Blue Jays, and Reds)
- Recent Blue Jays MLB Debuts
- Gold Glove Blue Jays
- 500-Level Home Runs at Rogers Centre