After a one-week hiatus, Thursday Morning Sporcle returns to Bluebird Banter! This week we celebrate censorship by having a game that makes you identify members of the 2015 Blue Jays who have their faces blurred. It will start off easy but should get slightly harder as you go on.
Unfortunately, we aren't able to embed the game here on the site so please...
Click here for the game!
As always, show off your score in the comments below. When discussing possible answers be sure to black them out with the "Spoiler Text" function (click the rightmost icon between "Message" and the text box in the comments, or hit Ctrl-F when typing). All comments with an answer without the spoiler box will be hidden by a moderator.
I have a feeling folks will do quite well.
Previous Thursday Morning Sporcle games
- Blue Jays 40-Man Roster on July 15, 2014
- Canadian Blue Jays
- Name the Blue Jays' Johnsons
- Latest Blue Jays Complete Game Shutouts
- Top 10 Blue Jays Prospects for 2010
- 2013 Blue Jays Team Picture (Bonus: 2013 Bisons Team Picture)
- 35+ Home Run Blue Jays
- Departed Blue Jays
- Real and Fake Blue Jays Minor Leaguers
- Blue Jays Anagrams, Pitchers Edition
- Blue Jays' Fastest Fastballers
- Blue Jays season openers against the Yankees (Bonus: Expos, Blue Jays, and Reds)
- Recent Blue Jays MLB Debuts
- Gold Glove Blue Jays
- 500-Level Home Runs at Rogers Centre
- Blue Jays Trades (Part 1)