Another day of little bits of Blue Jays news.
- Steve Tolleson has cleared waivers and has been assigned to Buffalo.
- Danny Valencia sprained his ankle, on the dugout stairs, and is day-today. Seems like our guys are having troubles with stairs.
- Colabello is up, Jonathan Diaz is on his way to Buffalo.
- Josh Donaldson is the back up at short. Russell Martin would take over at third if that happened.
- The only healthy person on the bench is Josh Thole.
- Blue Jays players have roughly the same ability to stay healthy as an unnamed private on a M*A*S*H episode.
|Travis, 2B||Ellsbury, CF|
|Donaldson, 3B||Gardner, LF|
|Martin, C||Rodriguez, DH|
|Encarnacion, DH||Teixeira, 1B|
|Smoak, 1B||McCann, C|
|Pillar, CF||Beltran, RF|
|Colabello, LF||Drew, 2B|
|Goins, SS||Gregorius, SS|
|Carrera, RF||Petit, 3B|
|Estrada, P||Pineda, P|
GO JAYS GO!
Remember we have rules here. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email me, but in the thread, let's not debate rules.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.