BUF (15-12) - L 4-2
NH (14-13) - Night Off
DUN (12-16) - L 6-1
LAN (17-11) - W 8-5
Buffalo couldn't find a lot of offense on Thursday as they lost in Durham 4-2. The Herd had 5 hits and a walk on the night. They also struck out 10 times. Durham had 12 hits and a walk. Buffalo struck out 12 Bulls. The biggest positive for Buffalo was holding the opposing catcher to an 0-4 night with 3 K's
- Miguel Castro started and went 1+ innings. Castro gave up 5 hits and a walk, and allowed 2 runs. He struck out 2 batters. Castro gave up 2 line drive singles, 2 ground ball singles and a fly ball single. He threw 35 pitches, 22 were strikes
- Todd Redmond was better in this one, throwing 4.1 innings and allowing 2 runs. He gave up 5 hits and struck out 7.
- Preston Guilmet went 1.2 scoreless innings, allowing a hit and striking out 2
- Bo Schultz threw a scoreless inning. He had a hit and a K
- Caleb Gindl had a double and scored a run.
- Kevin Nolan had a double
- Dalton Pompey had a hit and a walk. He also picked up 2 stolen bases
- Andy Burns had a hit and a K
- Matt Hague had a single and struck out twice
- Melky Mesa had 3 K's
- Steve Tolleson & A.J. Jimenez both struck out 2 times
New Hampshire Recap
The Fisher Cats had the night off
Dunedin struggled to find offense again Thursday night as they lost to Lakeland 6-1. Dunedin had 6 hits and 3 walks for the night. They also struck out 7 times. Lakeland had 8 hits and 7 walks on the night. Dunedin made 3 errors compared to Lakeland's 2. Lakeland also picked up 3 stolen bases.
- Jairo Labourt started and went 2+ innings. He didn't give up a hit, but walked 4 and struck out a batter.
- Chad Girodo followed and gave up a 2-run HR, and 2 other hits and 2 walks in 3 innings. He struck out 2 batters
- Scott Silverstein gave up 2 runs on 2 hits and a walk in 1.2 innings
- John Stilson made his 2015 debut and gave up 2 runs in 1.1 innings. He allowed 3 hits and recorded 4 strike outs
- Wil Browning threw an inning of scoreless relief. He struck out a batter
- Roemon Fields had 2 hits and a walk in this one. He also struck out twice and was picked off and caught stealing
- Matt Dean & Mitch Nay each had a double. Dean added a walk
- Jason Leblebijian & David Harris each had a hit. Lebelbijian struck out twice and Harris once
- Derrick Loveless added a walk and a K
Lansing got out to a 4-run lead before Fort Wayne had even come to bat, and they held on for an 8-5 win. Lansing had 10 hits and 5 walks. The Lugs also had 7 K's. Fort Wayne picked up 10 hits and 2 walks. Lansing pitchers struck out 11 batters. Lansing picked up 6 stolen bases on the night.
- Shane Dawson started and went 5+ innings. He gave up 5 runs on 8 hits and a walk. Dawson gave up 2 solo HR's. Dawson struck out 5 batters and picked off 2 runners, to challenge our own Shane Kraemer.
- Colton Turner pitched 2 scoreless innings, allowing a hit and a walk. He struck out 3
- Carlos Ramirez threw 2 innings as well. He gave up a hit and struck out 3
- Richard Urena had his 3rd HR of the year, a 2-run shot in the 5th. Urena also had a sac fly
- Danny Jansen following in the 5th with his 2nd HR of the season, going back-to-back.
- J.D. Davis had 2 hits, including a triple. He also walked and stole a base
- Rowdy Tellez had 2 singles on the night. He also had his 1st SB of the season
- Gunnar Heidt had 2 hits and picked up his 6th steal of the year
- D.J. Davis added a triple
- Tim Locastro had a hit and 2 walks. Locastro also picked up his 9th HBP of the year. He stole his 10th base of the season
- Anthony Alford went 0-3 with 2 K's. He did walk twice and picked up 3 stolen bases on the night
BUF - Buffalo continues their road trip at Norfolk (BAL). Scott Copeland gets the start
NH - New Hampshire welcomes Trenton (NYY). Casey Lawrence starts
DUN - Dunedin takes on Lakeland (DET). Luis Santos is on the hill
LAN - Lansing continues in Fort Wayne (SD) to start a series. Conner Greene gets the ball