She will never make me jealous: GameThread for Game 65: Jays @ Mets

New, 972 comments
Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports
We have a home and home series with the New York Mets. I've had a soft spot for the Mets ever since Gary Carter was traded there by my Expos and he helped them get a World Series win. We have two games at Citi Field and then two games in Toronto.
And the Jays are trying to set a new team record for longest winning streak. That would be pretty great, then we can carry on to set an MLB record. And Michael Lewis can write a book about us. And then a movie.....but I guess let's set the team record first.
Noah Syndergaard starts for the Mets. It will be interesting to watch him

Lineup

BLUE JAYS METS
Jose Reyes, SS Juan Lagares, CF
Josh Donaldson, 3B Ruben Tejada, 3B
Jose Bautista, RF Michael Cuddyer, LF
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Lucas Duda, 1B
Chris Colabello. LF Wilmer Flores, SS
Dioner Navarro, C John Mayberry, Rf
Kevin Pillar, CF Dilson Herrer, 2B
Ryan Goins, 2B Kevin Plawecki, C
Mark Buehrle, P Noah Syndergaard, P

The title comes from a Paul McCartney written Beatles song, 'She's a Woman', one of those really underrated Beatles songs.
GO JAYS GO!

Remember we have rules here. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.