Just let me hide my weary heart in you: GameThread for Game 91: Jays @ Royals

New, 899 comments
Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY Sports
Our last game before the All-Star break.
Jose Bautista has said he is going to give the All-Star game a miss to rest his shoulder. Likely a good idea, I'm sure he could use a break from the world.

Lineup

BLUE JAYS ROYALS
Jose Reyes, SS Alcides Escobar, SS
Devon Travis, 2B Mike Moustakas, 3B
Jose Bautista, DH Lorenzo Cain, CF
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Eric Hosmer, 1B
Chris Colabello, LF Kendrys Morales, DH
Russell Martin, C Salvador Perez, C
Danny Valencia, 3B Omar Infante, 2B
Kevin Pillar, CF Alex Rios, RF
Ezequiel Carrera, RF Paulo Orlando, LF
Felix Doubront, P Edinson Volquez, P

The title comes from a very pretty song from Steve Earle, 'My Old Friend the Blues'.
GO JAYS GO!

Remember we have rules here. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.