Baseball's Back: GameThread for Game 92: Rays @ Jays

New, 640 comments
Our All-Star catcher
Rick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports
It seems like it has been a long week without baseball, but we are back to it tonight.
I don't know about anyone else, but a win streak would really do me the world of good.
This is nice to hear:
Justin Smoak gets a start, hopefully he'll get a couple of weeks worth of at bat. I really am curious about what he can do as a regular.

Today's Lineups

TAMPA BAY RAYS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
John Jaso - DH Jose Reyes - SS
Grady Sizemore - RF Josh Donaldson - 3B
Evan Longoria - 3B Jose Bautista - RF
James Loney - 1B Edwin Encarnacion - DH
Logan Forsythe - 2B Justin Smoak - 1B
David DeJesus - LF Russell Martin - C
Jake Elmore - SS Chris Colabello - LF
Kevin Kiermaier - CF Kevin Pillar - CF
Rene Rivera - C Devon Travis - 2B
Jake Odorizzi - RHP Drew Hutchison - RHP
GO JAYS GO!

Remember we have rules here. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.