Voices escape singing sad sad songs: GameThread for Game 95: Jays @ A's

New, 1090 comments
Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports
The start of a trip west, we play in Oakland and then Seattle. Had I been thinking ahead I'd have planned to go to Seattle for the games there, but I bought tickets to the Calgary Folk Festival, so I'll spend the weekend listening to music instead.
Brett Lawrie

Photo credits: left - Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports; right - Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports

The starting lineup goes here, unless Tom doesn't get back in time.

Today's title is a line from a Wilco song Jesus, Etc.
GO JAYS GO!

Remember we have rules here. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.