I changed the kind of clothes I wear: GameThread for Game 101: Phillies @ Jays

New, 1270 comments
Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports
What a day it has been. I wish the Jays would make a deal like this once on month, it would do wonders for our numbers.
No Tulowitzki tonight, hopefully tomorrow.

Today's Lineups

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Cesar Hernandez - 2B Devon Travis - 2B
Ben Revere - CF Josh Donaldson - 3B
Maikel Franco - 3B Jose Bautista - RF
Jeff Francoeur - RF Edwin Encarnacion - 1B
Ryan Howard - DH Chris Colabello - DH
Darin Ruf - 1B Russell Martin - C
Cody Asche - LF Danny Valencia - LF
Andres Blanco - SS Kevin Pillar - CF
Cameron Rupp - C Ryan Goins - SS
Adam Morgan - LHP Felix Doubront - LHP
Gibby should have a lot of fun filling out lineup cards for the rest of the season.
The title is from a Lucinda Williams song "Changed the Locks". Lucinda closed out the Calgary Folk Fest and just rocked. I really enjoyed her set. My ears were ringing at the end but good music is worth 10% of your hearing.
GO JAYS GO!

Remember we have rules here. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.