Oh what a thrill: GameThread for Game 103: Royals @ Jays

New, 1175 comments
Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports
What a week this has been. We get Tulowitzki and Price. It is really hard to believe.
Dave Cameron, at FanGraphs, has a post talking about how the Jays playoff hopes improve with Price, and he included this table:
Trade DIV WC POFF WC ALDS ALCS WS
Without Price 7.5 26.1 33.6 12.9 10.0 4.9 2.4
With Price 12.2 32.8 45.0 17.3 15.6 8.6 4.5

I'd like to think we have a better than 45% chance of making the playoffs.

Today's Lineups

KANSAS CITY ROYALS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Alcides Escobar - SS Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Mike Moustakas - 3B Josh Donaldson - 3B
Lorenzo Cain - CF Jose Bautista - RF
Eric Hosmer - 1B Chris Colabello - 1B
Kendrys Morales - DH Russell Martin - DH
Ben Zobrist - LF Danny Valencia - LF
Salvador Perez - C Kevin Pillar - CF
Omar Infante - 2B Dioner Navarro - C
Jarrod Dyson - RF Ryan Goins - 2B
Danny Duffy - LHP Marco Estrada - RHP
I used the title from a Mavericks song for the post title. The Mavericks closed out the Calgary Folk Fest and did a great job. And these last few days, for a Blue Jays blogger, have been a thrill.
GO JAYS GO!

Remember we have rules here. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.