Thursday's Trade Deadline Open Thread: David Price, Yovani Gallardo, Tyson Ross

New, 176 comments
Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Good morning, I hope everyone is ready for a heavy dose of trade rumours today.

The day has started with a series of Yovani Gallardo rumours:

Though Gallardo does have a 3.19 ERA, he also has a career high 4.20 xFIP. Not many fly balls have left the park when Yovani pitches this season, so I'd expect his ERA to regress significantly. He is scheduled to pitch today against the Yankees, so it would be nice if the Rangers could hold off for one more day. Gallardo is a free agent after this season.

Meanwhile, Jon Heyman tells us that Tyson Ross is drawing "intense interest" from many teams, including the Blue Jays:

Finally, Andrew Stoeten tweets that he was told "Hey, might be something big happening".

Update:

Maybe it is this?