OK the Blue Jays are in a bad stretch, here's something to cheer you up

New, 32 comments
Kamil Krzaczynski-USA TODAY Sports

The Blue Jays have lost more than they've won lately and are now 3.5 games behind the first place Yankees, Drew Hutchison has been pretty bad, Jose Bautista is struggling, Aaron Sanchez is hurt, and Ken Rosenthal reports that the Blue Jays may have tight payroll constraints. Things haven't gone great lately and it has gotten me to feel a little sad. But whenever I feel sad, I just go and watch this in its entirety and it cheers me right up again. You try.

Works every time.