GameThread for Game 119: Yankees @ Jays

New, comments
Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports
Game 3 against the Yankees. A win would be nice. The offense is in a bit of a slump, today would be the day to come out of that.
And a day to celebrate the 1985 Blue Jays. They were a heck of a team. We'll talk more about them later, but many of my all-time favorite Blue Jays played on that team. Ernie Whitt, Dave Stieb, Lloyd Moesby, Tony Fernandez. and several others.
Justin Smoak gets a start.

Today's Lineups

NEW YORK YANKEES TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Jacoby Ellsbury - CF Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Brett Gardner - LF Josh Donaldson - 3B
Alex Rodriguez - DH Jose Bautista - RF
Mark Teixeira - 1B Edwin Encarnacion - DH
Brian McCann - C Justin Smoak - 1B
Carlos Beltran - RF Russell Martin - C
Chase Headley - 3B Ryan Goins - 2B
Didi Gregorius - SS Kevin Pillar - CF
Stephen Drew - 2B Ben Revere - LF
Luis Severino - RHP Drew Hutchison - RHP
Here's Drew's last five starts:
GO JAYS GO!

Remember we have rules here. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.