And it's war that we wage to get up every day: GameThread for Game 112: Jays @ Yankees

New, comments
Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports
Game 2 of 3 in da Bronx. Let's hope for a game as good as yesterdays. That was fun to watch.
And it is David Price's second start as a Blue Jay. I would be ok with him matching his first start for us.
I've had a fun morning, I talked to the nice guys at the Baseball Beer BBQ (@BaseballBeerBBQ) podcast. Seems like everyone wants to talk Blue Jays baseball lately.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Jacoby Ellsbury - CF
Josh Donaldson - 3B Chris Young - LF
Jose Bautista - RF Alex Rodriguez - DH
Edwin Encarnacion - DH Mark Teixeira - 1B
Justin Smoak - 1B Brian McCann - C
Russell Martin - C Carlos Beltran - RF
Ryan Goins - 2B Chase Headley - 3B
Kevin Pillar - CF Didi Gregorius - SS
Ben Revere - LF Brendan Ryan - 2B
David Price - LHP Ivan Nova - RHP
The title is from a Jason Isbell song Palmetto Rose, off his new CD Something More than Free. I saw Jason in concert Wednesday in Missoula, Montana. He put on a great show.
GO JAYS GO!

Remember we have rules here. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.