FanPost

Advice for attending Jays games

My friend and I have secured tickets in the 500s for the fast approaching Yankees series at Rogers Center on September 21 to 23. We're traveling from Nova Scotia and this will be our first time attending a game there despite both being fans since the mid 80s.

Hoping to gain some insider advice for attending games. Best times to arrive to catch batting practice or get a great spot on the flight deck. Are those in the 500s allowed along the baselines early to see BP up close and possibly interact with players? If you are down along baselines for BP, are you unlikely to get a spot on the flight deck?

Hoping to get some answers from people who have been there recently among the sellout crowds, though all advice appreciated. Thanks in advance! Go Jays!