GameThread ALDS Game 2: Jays @ Rangers

New, 1164 comments
Kevin Jairaj-USA TODAY Sports

Game two, I'm ok with it being an exact copy of game one.

Bad news....there was a late scratch, Devon Travis is out, Darwin Barney is in. Apparently it is 'right knee irritation' for Devon.

I want to put this up at the top, so people notice. One of the rules here is if you get banned for trolling at one of SB's other sites (for this series Lone Star Ball), you will be banned here. Those guys are just fans too. I don't want to deal with their trolls, they don't want to deal with ours.I really don't understand why people think this is a fun thing to do.

The good news, Roberto Osuna is available today. I hope we don't need him.

The Rangers announced that Colby Lewis will be their starter tomorrow.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TEXAS RANGERS
Ezequiel Carrera - LF Carlos Gomez - LF
Josh Donaldson - 3B Ian Desmond - CF
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Carlos Beltran - DH
Jose Bautista - RF Adrian Beltre - 3B
Russell Martin - C Rougned Odor - 2B
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Jonathan Lucroy - C
Michael Saunders - DH Ryan Rua - 1B
Kevin Pillar - CF Elvis Andrus - SS
Darwin Barney - 2B Nomar Mazara - RF
J.A. Happ - LHP Yu Darvish - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.