Drew Hutchison threw two good innings, allowing a single and a walk. His third inning didn't go as well. After a fly out, he gave up a very hard hit double, a walk, a single (with a error on Michael Saunders, who made a throw towards 3rd base, that was well wide of everyone) scoring a run, and then getting the second of the inning, a ground out by Alex Rodriguez that scored the Yankees second run.
In all, Drew threw 2.2 innings, allowed 3 hits, 1 earned, 1 unearned, 2 walks with 2 strikeouts.
- Pat McCoy got the 3rd out of the 3rd inning, a strikeout.
- Jesse Chavez: 3 innings, 3 hits, 2 earned, 1 walk, 1 k and a home run. His first inning was pretty terrible, but then the other two were great, with just 1 walk allowed. The first inning, I figured he was taking himself out of consideration for the 5th starter job, but then he looked much better after that.
- Pat Venditte: 1 inning, 1 strikeout. Good work.
- Chad Jenkins: 1 inning, 2 hits.
- Jay Copland: 1 clean inning.
- Kevin Pillar: 1 for 2, walk. .188 spring average.
- Domonic Brown: 1 for 2, triple, 2 RBI. .200. His best game this spring.
- Josh Donaldson: 1 for 3, 2 RBI. .500.
- Andy Burns: 2 for 2, home run, double, 4 RBI. .385.
- Jose Bautista: 0 for 2, hit by pitch, strikeout.
- Troy Tulowitzki: 0 for 2, walk, strikeout, RBI. .364.
- Michael Saunders: 0 for 4. .294.
- Justin Smoak: 0 for 2, strikeout. .357.
- Chris Colabello: 1 for 3, strikeout. .353.
- Russell Martin: 1 for 3, infield single, had an extra base hit robbed by an amazing catch in deep center. .222.
- Josh Thole: 0 for 2. .100.
- Darrell Ceciliani: 1 for 2, walk, strikeout. .333.
- Jon Berti: 1 for 2, triple. .125.
- Ryan Goins: 1 for 1. .400.
- David Adams: 3 for 3, 2 RBI, double. .444.