You have all likely seen the Goose Gossage interview, on ESPN.com where he rips Jose Bautista, saying that he was a f---ing disgrace to the game. Of course, everything new is a f---ing problem with the game. Among the things f---ing wrong with the game are:
- Nerds, who don't know s---. The game is a freaking joke because of those 'nerds'. I don't know why he used freaking there, when he used the other word a couple of dozen times in the 10 minute interview.
- That you can't run over catchers.
- That you can't pitch 'inside'.
- Ryan Braun, who is a f---ing steroid user'. He didn't mention the Yankee steroid users.
- Pitch counts, which have directly led to injuries.
- And clouds, because, you know clouds are terrible (ok I'm kidding about that one).
Gossage is entitled to his opinion. I'm entitled to think that he is an idiot.
Bautista took the high road, which shows he has a lot more class and maturity than Gossage (though, it must be hard to be mature when your name is Goose).