GameThread: Spring Game 2

New, 230 comments
Butch Dill-USA TODAY Sports

The Jays have their first home spring game, playing the Phillies again (get used to it, the two team train about a 15 minute drive from each other, so they play against each other a lot in spring). The game is on MLB Audio but no TV today.

Today, R.A. Dickey gets the start. He should be followed by some combination of Aaron Sanchez, Jesse Chavez, David Aardsma and Scott Diamond.

There isn't all that much for news this morning. Mike Wilner did have this:

I doubt they are all 'even'. I'd imagine he has some idea on how he'd like it to turn out.

Today's Jays lineup:

Kevin Pillar CF

Josh Donaldson, 3B

Russell Martin, DH

Michael Saunders, LF

Ryan Goins 2B

Domonic Brown, RF

Casey Kotchman, 1B

Jio Mier. SS

Josh Thole, C

Who is Jio Mier? He was a first round pick, by the Astros, in 2009, but never made it to the majors with Houston. In 7 minor league seasons he hit .239/.333/.340. We signed him to a minor league contract, back in November. N

I'm likely going to listen to the first few innings. I'm interested in seeing how Brown does.

Go Jays.

Reminder: We don't talk about illegal streams of Jays games here.