Spring GameThread: Split squad day

New, 69 comments
Jonathan Dyer-USA TODAY Sports

Back from Maui, over night flight home and I'll never catch up on that sleep. But, if you are looking for a nice place to get away from the world for 10 days, Maui is a good choice. And,  yes, I came home with a ukulele. I told my wife that if I was going to Hawaii I was coming home with a uke. Oh, and pig, roasted in the ground, tastes as good as I thought it would.

There are little bits of Jays news, as we noted Delabar and Choate were released. And the Jays are saying that Marco Estrada is likely to start the season on the DL.

Mike Wilner had this:

Those last three? I didn't think Leon or Biagini had a shot at making the team. And apparently, they still see Tepera as a pseudo lefty. We'll see.

Anyway, we have two games today. The Jays are hosting the Rays (with the A team) and are traveling to face the Tigers (with the B team). Sportsnet, with two Jays games to choose from, is going to show the Pirates and Yankees on TV.

The A squad:

The B (no one could be bothered to take a picture):

lineup