GameThread Spring Game #4: Orioles @ Jays

New, 296 comments
Happ
Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Today's game is the first one of the spring that is on Sportsnet.

The Jays lineup:

Kevin Pillar CF
Josh Donaldson DH
Troy Tulowitzki SS
Russell Martin C
Justin Smoak 1B
Domonic Brown RF
Matt Dominguez 3B
Dalton Pompey LF
Ryan Goins 2B

J.A. Happ LHP

Our spring All-Star Darwin Barney isn't playing,but I'm glad Goins is in the lineup, I'd like to see the leg kick. And I I'm happy to get the chance to watch Domonic Brown. Beyond that, Happ could ease my mind a bunch by throwing a couple of clean innings.

GO JAYS GO!

You all know the rules by now. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules. Reminder that we don't discuss illegal streams here.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.