Monday Spring GameThread

New, 95 comments
Ben Rowen
Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports

The Jays travel across state, to play the Braves, at "Champion Stadium", at the Wide World of Sports area at Disney World in Orlando. It's an longer drive, about an hour and a half, so i'm surprised any of the veteran players are making the trip. The game isn't on TV or MLB.TV. It is on radio.

There isn't much for Jays new this morning. Gibby said that Jose Bautista will play his first game on Thrusday and Edwin should play on the weekend.

Saunders had a great day at the plate Saturday, if he continues to have a good spring, it will go a long way to ease my mind about our about our left field situation.

GO JAYS GO!

You all know the rules by now. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules. Reminder: we don't discuss illegal streams here.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.