Tuesday GameThread: Twins @ Blue Jays

New, 151 comments
Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

The Jays play the Twins today in Dunedin. The game isn't on TV or MLB.TV. It is on radio. I think I'll listen into the first few innings, I'm interested in how Gavin Floyd does, but made it to the part of spring that I'm tired of games just being on radio.

The question for the day is how many home runs will Saunders hit.

tuesday lineup

GO JAYS GO!

You all know the rules by now. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules. Reminder: we don't discuss illegal streams here.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.