Around The Nest Blue Jays Minor League Podcast - Week 5: Andy Boo-urns

New, 2 comments

What perfect timing for this week's Blue Jays minor league podcast Around The Nest episode, which was named after the guy who just got called up to the Blue Jays. Hosted by the Voice of the Lansing Lugnuts Jesse Goldberg-Strassler, the live podcast will broadcast live starting at 4 pm Eastern. This week we'll hear Jesse from class-A Lansing, Ben Gellman-Chomsky from the double-A New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Ben Wagner the triple-A Buffalo Bisons, and Spence Siegel from A-advanced Dunedin.

Click here to listen to this week's podcast.

This week's question related to the flip of the calendar: What are you starting to see in May that you didn’t see in April? Alternately, what do you expect to see this month that you didn’t see last month?

We're talking about the latest goings-on in the Blue Jays' system: Junior Lake has a big game for Buffalo, Murphy Smith and Danny Barnes excel for New Hampshire, Michael Bourn sets the table in Dunedin, and 2015 first-rounder Jon Harris picks up his first professional win. We're one month and one week into the season -- what are the guys seeing in May that they didn't see in April? Join the voices of the Blue Jays' minor-league affiliates for the latest observations and insights from the past week's worth of games!

Every week Jesse also takes select questions from Bluebird Banter commenters, so if you have a pressing query just reply below and he might address it on air!