Game #68 GameThread: Jays @ Phillies

New, 1040 comments
Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports

I'm in Edmonton for a couple of days. My mom, had a couple of falls apparently, so I wanted to see how she was, seems ok.

National League baseball. Strategy, pitchers batting, double switches. So much excitement.

Some changes to the batting order. Ezequiel is at the time. Jose batting second and Josh third. I like it.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
Ezequiel Carrera - LF Odubel Herrera - CF
Jose Bautista - RF Freddy Galvis - SS
Josh Donaldson - 3B Andres Blanco - 3B
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Tommy Joseph - 1B
Russell Martin - C Cody Asche - LF
Kevin Pillar - CF Carlos Ruiz - C
Ryan Goins - SS Cesar Hernandez - 2B
Devon Travis - 2B Peter Bourjos - RF
Marco Estrada - RHP Jeremy Hellickson - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.