Game #74 GameThread: Diamondbacks @ Jays

New, 1081 comments
Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports

What a strange start time for a baseball game.

I'm on my way to Chicago, so I'll be missing this one. If anyone is going to be in Chicago, we plan on going to Cork and Kerry after the game on Saturday. It's an afternoon game so we should be able to find it in the light of day. It's just a little north of the ballpark.

That uniform the Diamondbacks were wearing yesterday might have been the ugliest I've ever seen, other than the clown suit the Vancouver Canucks once wore.

Today's starters:

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.