I'm hoping the Canadian Women's soccer game is over by game time. Also hoping for a win. Not sad to see the US team lose, especially after seeing Hope Solo's rather stupid comments. She's really embracing the Olympic spirit.
In the last serirs neither team could hit. I guess we'll see how much of that was the Astros ballpark and how much was the pitching.
There are bits of news:
- Aaron Sanchez will have the odd start skipped.
- Ezequiel Carrera is expected to be back next Tuesday
- Colby Rasmus is out after having a cyst removed from his ear.
- Jake Marisnick is out day-to-day with a groin injury.
- They have brought up a prospect Teoscar Hernandez, an outfielder. Astros.com had him at #12 on their top prospect list and he's playing CF tonight.
|HOUSTON ASTROS||TORONTO BLUE JAYS|
|George Springer - RF||Devon Travis - 2B|
|Alex Bregman - 3B||Josh Donaldson - 3B|
|Jose Altuve - 2B||Edwin Encarnacion - DH|
|Carlos Correa - SS||Michael Saunders - RF|
|Marwin Gonzalez - LF||Troy Tulowitzki - SS|
|Evan Gattis - DH||Russell Martin - C|
|Tyler White - 1B||Justin Smoak - 1B|
|Teoscar Hernandez - CF||Melvin Upton Jr. - CF|
|Jason Castro - C||Darrell Ceciliani - LF|
|Joe Musgrove - RHP||Francisco Liriano - LHP|
GO JAYS GO!
As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.