Game #111 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Royals

New, 869 comments

Today, my aim is to avoid making categorically false statements in the GameThread

Ed Zurga/Getty Images

The Blue Jays, who are now 4-0 this season against the Royals, will be sending out starter Aaron Sanchez to face Danny Duffy. Duffy is coming off of a one-hitter against the Rays in which he went 8 innings while striking out 16 for a Game Score of 95. Let's hope he used up all his good pitches in Tampa Bay.

Josh Donaldson is back at third base, so he appears to be OK after being hit in the helmet in last night's game. Edwin Encarnacion DHes while Justin Smoak gets the start at first base.

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.