Game #146 GameThread: Jays @ Angels: Donaldson is back

New, comments
Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

I'm back. I expected you guys to do a better job of things while I was gone. I mean, I left and the team was in first, I come back and we are 3rd? Just when I thought it was safe to leave you alone with the team.

And you broke Josh, though he says he isn't badly broken:

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS LOS ANGELES ANGELS
Devon Travis - 2B Yunel Escobar - 3B
Josh Donaldson - DH Kole Calhoun - RF
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Mike Trout - CF
Jose Bautista - RF Albert Pujols - DH
Russell Martin - C C.J. Cron - 1B
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Jefry Marte - LF
Michael Saunders - LF Andrelton Simmons - SS
Kevin Pillar - CF Jett Bandy - C
Darwin Barney - 3B Gregorio Petit - 2B
J.A. Happ - LHP Daniel Wright - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.