Game #150 GameThread: Jays @ Mariners

New, comments
Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports

The first of three in the Jays second home Seattle. And my sister is at the game. Did she take her favorite brother? No. Is she getting a Christmas present this year? No.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS SEATTLE MARINERS
Devon Travis - 2B Norichika Aoki - LF
Josh Donaldson - 3B Seth Smith - RF
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Robinson Cano - 2B
Jose Bautista - DH Nelson Cruz - DH
Russell Martin - C Kyle Seager - 3B
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Adam Lind - 1B
Ezequiel Carrera - RF Leonys Martin - CF
Melvin Upton Jr. - LF Mike Zunino - C
Kevin Pillar - CF Ketel Marte - SS
Marco Estrada - RHP Taijuan Walker - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.