Game #134 GameThread: Jays @ Rays

New, comments
Rick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports

All the September call-ups (or at least the first group) are at the game tonight. Darrell Ceciliani was also called up, to go along with the ones we already knew about.

And Josh Thole is available. And Devon Travis is back from his banishment to Bluefield.

To make room on the 40-man, for Matt Dermody, Matt Dominguez was DFAed.

The Jays catch the Rays just in time for Alex Cobb's return. Cobb hasn't pitched in the majors since September 28, 2014. He's had a series of injuries, including Tommy John surgery.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TAMPA BAY RAYS
Jose Bautista - DH Logan Forsythe - 2B
Josh Donaldson - 3B Kevin Kiermaier - CF
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Evan Longoria - 3B
Michael Saunders - RF Brad Miller - 1B
Russell Martin - C Matt Duffy - SS
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Logan Morrison - DH
Melvin Upton Jr. - LF Nick Franklin - RF
Kevin Pillar - CF Corey Dickerson - LF
Devon Travis - 2B Luke Maile - C
Marcus Stroman - RHP Alex Cobb - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.