Game #151 GameThread: Jays @ Mariners

New, comments
Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports

Game 2 of 3 with the M's.

So, Happ, we aren't expecting a no-hitter. A shutout would do.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS SEATTLE MARINERS
Devon Travis - 2B Guillermo Heredia - LF
Josh Donaldson - 3B Franklin Gutierrez - RF
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Robinson Cano - 2B
Jose Bautista - DH Nelson Cruz - DH
Russell Martin - C Kyle Seager - 3B
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Dae-Ho Lee - 1B
Michael Saunders - RF Leonys Martin - CF
Kevin Pillar - CF Chris Iannetta - C
Ezequiel Carrera - LF Shawn O'Malley - SS
J.A. Happ - LHP Hisashi Iwakuma - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.