Game #152 GameThread: Jays @ Mariners

New, comments
Jennifer Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports

Game 3 of 3 with the Mariners. A sweep would be great.

King Felix hasn't been great this season, maybe we can put up a big inning against him.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS SEATTLE MARINERS
Devon Travis - 2B Norichika Aoki - LF
Josh Donaldson - 3B Seth Smith - RF
Edwin Encarnacion - DH Robinson Cano - 2B
Jose Bautista - RF Nelson Cruz - DH
Russell Martin - C Kyle Seager - 3B
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Adam Lind - 1B
Michael Saunders - LF Leonys Martin - CF
Justin Smoak - 1B Jesus Sucre - C
Kevin Pillar - CF Ketel Marte - SS
Aaron Sanchez - RHP Felix Hernandez - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.