Game #155 GameThread: Yankees @ Jays

Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

Game 3 of 4 with the Yankees.

Tough to focus on focus on baseball this morning. The Jose Fernandez news so sad. This Grantland story about his defection from Cuba is incredible. It is hard to imagine how the Marlins will be able to finish the season

They are planning a moment of silence before our game today.

Today's Lineups

NEW YORK YANKEES TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Brett Gardner - LF Devon Travis - 2B
Jacoby Ellsbury - CF Josh Donaldson - 3B
Gary Sanchez - C Edwin Encarnacion - 1B
Didi Gregorius - SS Jose Bautista - DH
Mark Teixeira - 1B Russell Martin - C
Brian McCann - DH Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Chase Headley - 3B Michael Saunders - RF
Mason Williams - RF Kevin Pillar - CF
Ronald Torreyes - 2B Ezequiel Carrera - LF
Michael Pineda - RHP Marco Estrada - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.