Game #159 GameThread: Orioles @ Jays

New, comments
John E. Sokolowski-USA TODAY Sports

Our last home game of the season. It might be our last regular season home game with Encarnacion and Bautista together.

Marcus, no pressure, but a complete game would help us all out.

Today's Lineups

BALTIMORE ORIOLES TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Adam Jones - CF Ezequiel Carrera - LF
Hyun Soo Kim - LF Josh Donaldson - 3B
Manny Machado - 3B Edwin Encarnacion - 1B
Mark Trumbo - DH Jose Bautista - DH
Matt Wieters - C Russell Martin - C
Chris Davis - 1B Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Jonathan Schoop - 2B Michael Saunders - RF
Michael Bourn - RF Kevin Pillar - CF
J.J. Hardy - SS Devon Travis - 2B
Ubaldo Jimenez - RHP Marcus Stroman - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.