GameThread Game #160: Jays @ Red Sox

New, comments

Just win guys.

Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports

The last series of the season.

JUST WIN

The Jays need to win at least one of three. They have won 4 of their last 7, which surprises me, at the moment I'm having a problem remembering any wins this month.

It is raining in Boston right now, but I'm expecting they will try their best to get the game in tonight. They gotta get these games in at some point.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BOSTON RED SOX
Ezequiel Carrera - LF Dustin Pedroia - 2B
Josh Donaldson - 3B Brock Holt - 3B
Edwin Encarnacion - DH Mookie Betts - RF
Jose Bautista - RF David Ortiz - DH
Russell Martin - C Hanley Ramirez - 1B
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Xander Bogaerts - SS
Justin Smoak - 1B Jackie Bradley - CF
Kevin Pillar - CF Sandy Leon - C
Devon Travis - 2B Andrew Benintendi - LF
Marco Estrada - RHP Rick Porcello - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.