Just a quick run through the teams as I see them from my pretty distanced view here in the UK.
I think it says a lot that I got to 3 from the top and decided it would be better to fill from 30 upwards from there. It's not that I dislike more teams than I like... I'm just a Jays fan and everyone else is just making up the numbers!
1) Blue Jays (surprise!)
Teams I have a soft spot for:
2) Giants (was in SF for that first WS in their recent run)
3) Cubs (relatives and big Joe Madden fan)
4) Mariners (the amazing away support)
The great middle - low budget teams trying to win despite the massive odds
The great middle - like them a little
11) Phillies (Doc related)
The great middle - I feel nothing (numbers are mainly fluid)
13) Black Sox
18) Cardinals (felt like they should be at the bottom, so guess I feel a little negative)
The great middle - imagine if Thor still pitched for us!
The great middle - owner and dodgy stadium deal
The great middle - big budget teams penalised for trying to buy their way to a championship
21) Angels (top of this group for taking Vernon Wells!)
Least favourite teams - Rivalries and less savoury individual players
Least favourite teams - Team Names (agree with the idea we shouldn't even name them)
Least favourite teams - AL East rivalries:
28) Red Sox