Opinions: Are Marcus Stroman and Aaron Sanchez Feuding?

New, 18 comments
Houston Astros v Toronto Blue Jays

Drop everything! There are rumors flying around that Aaron Sanchez and Marcus Stroman, two of the Blue Jays’ young stars, are smack-dab in the middle of an old-fashioned unfriending and unfollowing feud (source: Reddit). We may as well use this comments section for the community to discuss the potential break-up of Stro-chez! After all, things are pretty quiet otherwise. I decided to have a little fun with it, let’s discuss below.

Sanchez/Stroman image used from National Post
Nathan Denette/The Canadian Press