Open Thread for Wedesday Playoff Games

New, comments
League Championship Series - Houston Astros v New York Yankees - Game Four Photo by Abbie Parr/Getty Images

I’m likely going to be missing in action for the next couple of days. My mom’s had a fall up in Edmonton and I’m heading up to see what’s going on. Don’t know if there is any injury yet, but they took her to hospital. So I’m heading up there.

We have 2 games again today.

At 5:00 Eastern: Astros at Yankees. Series is tied at 2. Time to start playing Astros.

Today's Lineups

HOUSTON ASTROS NEW YORK YANKEES
George Springer - CF Brett Gardner - LF
Josh Reddick - RF Aaron Judge - RF
Jose Altuve - 2B Gary Sanchez - C
Carlos Correa - SS Didi Gregorius - SS
Yulieski Gurriel - 1B Aaron Hicks - CF
Alex Bregman - 3B Starlin Castro - 2B
Carlos Beltran - DH Greg Bird - 1B
Marwin Gonzalez - LF Todd Frazier - 3B
Brian McCann - C Chase Headley - DH
Dallas Keuchel - LHP Masahiro Tanaka - RHP

At 9:00 Eastern: Dodgers at Cubs. Series is 3-0 Dodgers.

Alex Wood vs Jake Arrieta. I’d love the Cubs to make a series out of it.