The Jays got off to a quick starts against Jordan Zimmerman, scoring 5 in the second inning.
T.J. House was hit in the head with a line drive. He was down for a long time. I hope he’s OK. He was down for at least 15 minutes, before they put him on a stretcher and put him in an ambulance.
They called the game after House was taken to the hospital, with 2 outs left in the game.
- Casey Lawrence: 3 innings, 2 hits, 2 walks, 4 strikeouts. He had a couple of double plays turned behind him. He gave up a walk and a single to start the bottom of the 2nd inning, after sitting for half an hour while the Jays scored 5, but got out of the inning with a double play and a strikeout. Wilner was really talking him up.
- Bo Schultz: 1 inning, 1 walk, 1 k. A good appearance after he had a rough time in his last appearance.
- Aaron Loup: 1 inning, allowed a leadoff double but then got out of the inning with a strikeout, ground out, fly out.
- Ryan Tepera: 1 inning, allowed a single and a 2-run homer. Got a strikeout.
- Mike Bolsinger: 1.1 innings, 1 walk, 2 strikeouts. Good appearance after his last time out there was pretty terrible.
- Matt Dermody: Got 2 outs, both lefties, had a strikeot.
- Ezequiel Carrera: 0 for 4, k. Hitting .286.
- Steve Pearce: 1 for 3, walk, double, k. .333.
- Justin Smoak: 0 for 2, walk, k. .105.
- Anthony Alford: 1 for 3, double, k. .217.
- Darrell Ceciliani: 1 for 3, double, k. .261.
- Jake Elmore: 2 for 3, double. .318.
- Richard Urena: 1 for 3. .381. He had one misadventure in the field. He was going back for a popup and, I guess, thought he was called off, but he wasn’t and the ball fell for a hit.
- Jon Berti: 2 for 3, .364.
- Juan Graterol: 1 for 3, k. .267.