Phillies 8 Blue Jays 8 (9 inning tie).
The Jays scored 3 in the bottom of the 9th to tie the game. Neither team wanted to continue so it ends a tie. The Jays are now 1-5-1
Jose Bautista and Anthony Alford each had their first homer of the season.
- J.A. Happ: 2 innings, just 1 hit, 2 strikeouts.
- Roberto Osuna: 1 inning, 1 walk, 2 strikeouts. He threw 6 balls in a row but was helped out by a Philly swinging at the 7th. There was a wild pitch in there too.
- Aaron Loup: 1 single, double play, and a strikeout.
- Brett Oberholtzer: He had a terrible time, gave up 3 hits, 2 walks, 4 earned, without getting an out.
- Danny Barnes took over for Oberholtzer. He gave up a walk and a sac fly, but did a good job getting out getting out of the mess
- Matt Dermody: Allowed a single and got a strikeout in his scoreless inning.
- Conner Greene: Also had a tough inning. 2 hits, single and double, a walk, 2 earned, with a strikeout. Wilner said he hit 100 on the radar gun.
- T.J. House: Had a good inning with a walk and a k. He was put out for a second inning and that didn’t go as well, giving up 2 ground ball singles and a bloop single to score a run, while getting just 1 out, a strikeout.
- Justin Shafer gave up a single, to add another earned run to House. He also had a walk and a strikeout. He got a popout to end the inning.
- Kevin Pillar: 1 for 2, RBI. Batting .333 this spring.
- Ezequiel Carrera: 2 for 3, double. Batting .429.
- Jose Bautista: 2 for 2, home run, 3 RBI. Batting .500.
- Kendrys Morales: 1 for 2. Batting .571.
- Jerrod Saltalamachi (or something like that): 0 for 3, 2 k. He also made a throwing error.
- Justin Smoak: 0 for 3, 1 k. Batting .143.
- Ryan Goins: 1 for 3, double. Batting .100.
- Jon Berti: 2 for 3, double. Batting .333.
- Gregorio Petit: 0 for 3, k. Batting .250.
- Dalton Pompey: 1 for 2, walk. His out was hard hit, according to Wilner. He has 2 hits (one a home run), 2 walks and an out in 5 PA. He’ll be heading out to join Team Canada soon.
- Anthony Alford hit a home run and a strikeout in his second at bat. That second one was in the 9th, maybe the ump wanted to get it over with (but then the Jays went on to tie it anyway). Wilner made it sound like strike 3 wasn’t really a strike. Hitting .250.
- Dwight Smith Jr: 1 for 2, RBI. Hitting .300.
- Richard Urena: 1 for 2. Hitting .364.
- Rowdy Tellez singled to tie the game in the 9th. He was 1 for 2.
- Someone named Kevin Vicuna was 0 for 2. He made the last out of the game. He’s an 19 year old SS.