It is Friday again and that means FanPost time.
I suggest a topic and you write up a FanPost on that topic (or around that topic, up to you).
Today’s Topic: What were the top ten most significant events in Blue Jays history?
Give us what you think are the top ten moments/events the the history of the Blue Jays.
You can go at this any way you would like, it could be on field moments, or off field moments or a combination of the two. Maybe it is signings and trades, maybe it is front office hires, or maybe it was the birth of Bluebird Banter (ok, maybe that last one is a bit of a stretch).
Go here, and give us your thoughts.
Last week we asked you for your season predictions. We had 7 brave posters:
- erik.t has very detailed predictions. He has the Jays making the playoffs in the Wild Card spot, and losing out in the ALCS. I like that he predicts 31 steals for Pompey. He has Donaldon as ‘best haircut’, which is means a big change from past years.
- baseball124 also has the Jays getting the Wild Card, then losing out in the ALDS. Francisco Lindor is an interesting choice for AL MVP.
- RKic again has the Jays in the Wild Card spot, losing in the ALDS. He has the Cubs winning the WS.
- Siefert has the Jays winning the AL East (yay), but we lose in the ALCS. I think the pick of Harper for NL MVP is inspired.
- Takiar is another one with the Jays getting the Wild Card, but losing in the ALDS. He has Harper winning the NL MVP too.
- Lunchboxstrikezone continues the consensus that the Jays are going to make the Wild Card and has us losing out in the ALCS to the Tigers. He has Pillar taking 45 walks. I have my doubts there, but positive thinking is a good thing.
- Rivervillian see us in the Wild Card. Sees Pompey recovering and getting the LF job at some point. We lose out in the ALCS. Chris Archer wins the AL Cy Young in his. Interesting pick.
Get to work on this week’s assignment.