Game 10 GameThread: Save us Aaron

New, 952 comments
Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Aaron we need a great start from you tonight.

Yesterday the Jays lost by one run, the Leafs lost by one goal and the Flames lost by one goal.

All the Canadian playoff teams are down 1-0. I hope that changes today. I'd like the Canadian teams to do well.

I haven't heard who was moved off the 40-man to make room for Coghlan. I'm worried that it will be Pompey going to the 60-day DL, which would just add to my sadness.

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop, don't debate the rules in the thread. And a reminder, we don't talk about illegal streams here, we expect others to respect our copyrights, we have to respect others. I might add that Tom gets grumpy when the Jays are playing bad baseball....don't poke the bear. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.