Game #36 GameThread: Mariners @ Blue Jays

New, comments
Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

It would be nice to win tonight, to put us in a spot to win the series with a win Saturday or Sunday.

There are little bits of Jays news. Troy Tulowitzki is going to head to Dunedin to rehab tomorrow and, all going well, be back playing for the Jays Wednesday. And Kendrys Morales will be available to pitch hit tonight. With Aaron Sanchez listed to start Sunday, we are, slowing, getting some of our regulars back.

Joe Biagini gets his second start. He pitched 4 innings, in his first start, with just 1 unearned run against. If he could go an inning or so further, that would be great.

Christian Bergman makes his second appearance of the season, for the M's. He pitched 3.2 innings of 1 hit relief, back on May 7. He made 5 good starts for Tacoma (PCL), getting 5 wins, a 2.17 ERA with 26 hits, 6 walks and 24 k in 29 innings. He is 29. Career, in the majors, he has a 5.71 ERA in 56 games, 15 starts, mostly with the Rockies.

Today's Lineups

SEATTLE MARINERS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Jean Segura - SS Kevin Pillar - CF
Ben Gamel - RF Ezequiel Carrera - RF
Nelson Cruz - DH Jose Bautista - DH
Kyle Seager - 3B Justin Smoak - 1B
Danny Valencia - 1B Steve Pearce - LF
Guillermo Heredia - LF Ryan Goins - SS
Taylor Motter - 2B Darwin Barney - 3B
Carlos Ruiz - C Devon Travis - 2B
Jarrod Dyson - CF Luke Maile - C
Christian Bergman - RHP Joe Biagini - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.