Canada Day GameThread

New, 483 comments

I'd love it if we scored today.

I'm not asking for much, just score.

Donaldson get to DH. No Morales. I think Kendrys could use a few days off to work on his swing, or more his pitch recognition. Or something.

Pearce plays. Please Gibby, let's let Pearce play everyday for awhile.

Today's Lineups

BOSTON RED SOX TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Mookie Betts - RF Jose Bautista - RF
Dustin Pedroia - 2B Russell Martin - C
Xander Bogaerts - SS Josh Donaldson - DH
Hanley Ramirez - DH Justin Smoak - 1B
Jackie Bradley - CF Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Chris Young - LF Steve Pearce - LF
Sam Travis - 1B Kevin Pillar - CF
Sandy Leon - C Darwin Barney - 3B
Deven Marrero - 3B Ryan Goins - 2B
Chris Sale - LHP Francisco Liriano - LHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.