Game #89 GameThread: Jays @ Tigers

New, 709 comments
Kevin Sousa-USA TODAY Sports

Baseball! It seems like it has been a long time.

I'm hoping the second half is better than the first.

I thought there might be some moves over the break, but looks like we are have the same group that entered the break.

Apparently the field, in Detroit, was damaged in by a Metallica concert

The big roster move is Joe Smith joining the Bisons on a rehab assignment.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS DETROIT TIGERS
Jose Bautista - RF Alex Presley - CF
Russell Martin - C Alex Avila - C
Josh Donaldson - 3B Justin Upton - LF
Justin Smoak - 1B Miguel Cabrera - 1B
Kendrys Morales - DH J.D. Martinez - RF
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Victor Martinez - DH
Steve Pearce - LF Nick Castellanos - 3B
Kevin Pillar - CF Andrew Romine - 2B
Darwin Barney - 2B Jose Iglesias - SS
Aaron Sanchez - RHP Justin Verlander - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.