Game #90 GameThread: Jays @ Tigers

New, 280 comments
John E. Sokolowski-USA TODAY Sports

I'm all for a long win streak to start the second half. May I say I hate this starting time on on a weekend?

I don't think we are going to get 9 walks off of Michael Fulmer, he's been pretty great this year.

In past years I'd likely have put up a post about the Jays scouting Sonny Gray, but I'm having a hard time buying the idea that we'd be getting rid of some of a prospects for him. It's not like we have so many I'd like to send some away.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS DETROIT TIGERS
Jose Bautista - RF Ian Kinsler - 2B
Russell Martin - C Nick Castellanos - 3B
Josh Donaldson - 3B Justin Upton - LF
Justin Smoak - 1B Miguel Cabrera - 1B
Kendrys Morales - DH J.D. Martinez - RF
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Victor Martinez - DH
Steve Pearce - LF Mikie Mahtook - CF
Kevin Pillar - CF James McCann - C
Ryan Goins - 2B Jose Iglesias - SS
Francisco Liriano - LHP Michael Fulmer - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.