Game #91 GameThread: Jays @ Tigers

New, 1013 comments
Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports

Let's start the second half off with a series win, please.

Francisco Liriano says he was having neck spasms while warming up and, as the game went along, they turned to back spasms. I've never had back spasms, but it doesn't sound fun.

It's Marco Estrada's turn in the rotation. I'm hoping he's figured out what ever was going wrong. In his last start he looked good for 3 innings and then lost it. He's been so good, since coming over in the trade, that I'm willing to suffer through some bad times.

Anibal Sanchez, on the other hand, started the season in the bullpen, had a rough time, but, since being put back in the rotation, he's been every good. In 4 starts, he has a 3.09 ERA. The good news is that he hasn't been pitching late into games, so we are likely to get to face the Tigers' bullpen.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS DETROIT TIGERS
Jose Bautista - RF Ian Kinsler - 2B
Ezequiel Carrera - LF Nick Castellanos - 3B
Josh Donaldson - 3B Justin Upton - LF
Justin Smoak - DH Miguel Cabrera - 1B
Kendrys Morales - 1B J.D. Martinez - RF
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Victor Martinez - DH
Miguel Montero - C Alex Presley - CF
Kevin Pillar - CF James McCann - C
Ryan Goins - 2B Jose Iglesias - SS
Marco Estrada - RHP Anibal Sanchez - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.