Game #92 GameThread: Jays @ Red Sox

New, 557 comments
Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports

A win would be nice.

If I didn't know better, I'd say 'oh good we are facing a lefty', because we have a lot of right handed hitters that should do great against lefties. But they aren't.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BOSTON RED SOX
Jose Bautista - RF Mookie Betts - RF
Russell Martin - C Dustin Pedroia - 2B
Josh Donaldson - 3B Xander Bogaerts - SS
Justin Smoak - 1B Mitch Moreland - 1B
Kendrys Morales - DH Hanley Ramirez - DH
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Andrew Benintendi - LF
Steve Pearce - LF Jackie Bradley - CF
Kevin Pillar - CF Christian Vazquez - C
Darwin Barney - 2B Brock Holt - 3B
Marcus Stroman - RHP Eduardo Rodriguez - LHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.