Game #93 GameThread: Jays @ Red Sox

New, 1555 comments
Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports

So let's win another shall we?

J.A. Happ has put together a nice stretch of good starts. I hope it continues.

Brian Johnson was just called up for the start today. He made 4 starts, earlier in the season and had a 4.29 ERA in 21 innings. He had a start in April, against us, where he went 5 innings. allowing 4 earned. Then down to the minors, up for a start at the end of May (complete game win), then down. Up June 9th, this time for 2 starts, 7 total innings, 6 earned and back down again.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BOSTON RED SOX
Jose Bautista - RF Mookie Betts - RF
Russell Martin - C Andrew Benintendi - LF
Josh Donaldson - 3B Dustin Pedroia - 2B
Justin Smoak - 1B Hanley Ramirez - 1B
Kendrys Morales - DH Chris Young - DH
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Jackie Bradley - CF
Steve Pearce - LF Sandy Leon - C
Kevin Pillar - CF Deven Marrero - SS
Darwin Barney - 2B Brock Holt - 3B
J.A. Happ - LHP Brian Johnson - LHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.